- Bias in technologies
- Duration: November 18, 2021 -January 31, 2022.
- Free of charge and across Canada and the US.
- EthicAI=Forum 2021, part of EthicAI=LABS, a regional project by the Goethe-Institutes in Athens, Bucharest, Ankara, Sarajevo, Sofia and Zagreb.
- Date: 18.November 2021
“AIVA” will be screened as part of EthicAI=Forum 2021.
- Duration: September 08, 2021 – September 12, 2021
- Online and on site in Linz, Austria
Speakers: Guangli Liu (CN), Veneta Androva (BG), Erick Oh (KR/US), Helen Starr (TT)
September 12, 2021 at 3:15pm-4pm (CET) online and offline in Linz
- Screenings, Exhibitions, Performances and Talks
- curated by Ludwig Seyfarth, Kalin Serapionov and Krassimir Terziev
- Goethe Institute Bulgaria, Sofia
- Credo Bonum Gallery, Sofia
- ICA, Sofia
- Bobbina Space, Sofia
- Duration: August 23, 2021 – August 29, 2021
- ‘Ear Cleaning’ will be screened as part of the program ‘Shooting Ghosts’ on the 24th August at Goethe Institut Bulgaria
Film screening on July 7, 2021 at 8pm, Motorenhalle Projektzentrum für zeitgenössische Kunst, Dresden
Organized by riesa efau, Kultur Forum Dresden
Selected films: Surface Glaze (Lotte Meret Effinger), Sieben Mal am Tag beklagen wir unser Los und nachts stehen wir auf, um nicht zu träumen (Susann Maria Hempel), PLATEAU (Vanessa Nica Mueller), BEYOND BEACH (Clara Winter & Miguel Ferraez), From My Desert (Veneta Androva), Beast of no Nation (Krzysztof Honowski)
Photo credit: Beast of no Nation (Krzysztof Honowski)
- ‘From My Desert’ will be screened as part of the fifth edition of ‘Emerging Artists – Contemporary Experimental Films and Video Art from Germany’.
- A screening event, in collaboration with Goethe-Institut, the cultural association Blob Art and with the partnership of the Municipality of Livorno, AG Kurzfilm and German Films
- Saturday 3rd July, at the SAC – spazio arte contemporanea in Livorno.
- ‘Her Accurate Private Mind’ is a live stream video program, part of the exhibition ‘Intimacy and Spectacle in the Age of Social Media’, curated by Vera Mlechevska, Dessislava Dimova and Vessela Nozharova.
‘OASIS’ will be streamed as part of the program.
Start 15.06.2021 at 6pm CET
Duration: 15.06.2021 – 20.06.2021
starting on November 6
– Veneta Androva ‘Ear Cleaning’ 2018, animation, 18 min
– Neno Belchev ‘My Heart Is an Octopus or My Father on the Shore of the Black Sea’ 2016, experimental autobiographical fiction, 93 min
– Mitch Brezounek ‘How to Become the Best Artist in the World’ 2020, tutorial, 35 min
– Marina Genova ‘New Comfort Zone’ 2019, animation, 3:44 min
– Nadezhda Oleg-Lyahova ‘A Made-up Story’ 2014-2015, video, 13:17 min
– Kalin Serapionov ‘A Blonde Woman in a Red Dress and Bright Lipstick is Talking on the Phone and Smoking a Cigarette’ 2016, video, 5:59 min
– Kamen Stoyanov ‘Havalimani – New Istanbul Dream’ 2017, docufiction, 26:52 min
– Samuil Stoyanov ’10 min National Museum of Natural History’ 2013, video, 10:20 min
– Krassimir Terziev ‘[…] Suspended’ 2020, experimental film, 8:38 min
– Dimitar Shopov ‘Plovdiv Life Vest’ 2017, film forecast, 6:57 min
- facing B
- Group Exhibition, curated by Stephan Koal
Galeria Espacio Minimo | Dr. Forguet 17, E-28012 Madrid
With Veneta Androva, Norbert Bisky, Lena Marie Emrich, Sonja Eschefeld, Arne Schreiber and Jürgen Wittdorf
- Duration: Jan 06, 2021 – Jan 20, 2021
‘From My Desert’ will be screened at this year Stuttgarter Filmwinter – Festival For Expanded Media as part of the program ‘Emerging Artists’ Vol 5, curated by Sarah Adam, Anne Gaschütz, Carsten Aschmann, Tobias Hering and Anne Turek. Organized by AG Kurzfilm – German Short Film Association in collaboration with German Films.
‘From My Desert’ is part of the official selection of this year KFFK/Short Film Festival Cologne, Nr. 14 in Germany.
‘AIVA’ is part of the official selection of this year hybrid version of the 63rd International Leipzig Festival For Documentary And Animated Film (26/10-01/11/2020) in Germany and will celebrate World premiere.